Monday, March 21, 2011

Winter: Part I

I LOVED having time in December and January with just my girls! With the not so lovely weather outside, and our attempts to keep Sophia healthy, we spent much of our time at home!
Isabelle likes to read to her little sister. She also likes to just take her little sister's books. I just hope that she remembers this when Sophia's able to borrow her books!

Sophia and her "lamb-bunny", as Isabelle calls it. Isabelle got a little bunny blanket like this when she was a baby and she still sleeps with it to this day. So, when Grandma Nina got Sophia a lamb one, Isabelle insisted it was a lamb-bunny. :)

Our little princesses!

December 21: Sophia's actual due date ~ Weight: 5 lbs. 11 oz.
3 weeks later, on her due date, she had gained a pound! We were so proud of her!!
This is a baby scale that we rented from the hospital to watch her weight gain since I was nursing. With her small size, we were concerned about her weight gain and didn't want to wait until her appointments at 2 weeks and a month to make sure she was taking enough! Yes, I do know that I am an obsessive worrier... always have been about my babies! Apparently, that will never change?!
Isabelle LOVES the snow and wanted to play in it everytime there was even a dusting of the white stuff!

No comments: