Monday, March 21, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful holiday! Blessed with two beautiful little girls, Jason and I received all that we had been wishing for! I just LOVE Christmas time! Isabelle had fun making sugar cookies. She mostly liked frosting them and licking her fingers ;)

Santa was here!! What a truly magical time for children-- I loved every minute of it!

This is one of my favorite pics! Tools and a tutu... love it! There's another one where she's all dolled up in her dress up clothes and playing with tractors. Priceless!

Isabelle was very proud of her gingerbread house! I finally convinced her to toss it in January with the promise to make another next Christmas.

Mommy and Sophia ~ Christmas Eve

Sophia and Isabelle under the Christmas tree :)

Sophia fit snug in the Santa hat... I think she may have been questioning what Grandma Deb was up to. :)

Sophia posing with her Christmas "loot".








No comments: