Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summertime!

Well, we've made it to June! Sorry for the delay in postings. School is out in 2 days and I will get to spend the WHOLE summer with Isabelle! I can't wait! So... hopefully, I'll be able to post more frequently and you can see all the fun stuff she is doing!
This is one of Isabelle's swimsuits for the summer. Yes, that is right. One of them... she has 4 total! Why? Because she is a princess and a princess needs the perfect suit for all occasions! Thanks to "Aunt" Jenni for this one!

Isabelle is now fitting in her 6-9 month clothes. I remember looking at those clothes when she was born and thinking that she'd never be that big!


Isabelle is eating cereal now. We've also tried one veggie... sweet potatoes. Yum! As you can see, she loves it. She's thinking this is pretty fun stuff.


Grandma and Grandpa Herberger went to Barbados in January and brought back this cute little summer dress for Isabelle.


Future Panther perhaps? The shirt is a little snug now. I forgot I had gotten it for her when I was at UNI this past summer for one of my classes.

As you can see, Isabelle is growing so fast! We have her 6 month doctor appointment next week so, as always, we're anxious to see how much she has grown. I promise to update again soon now that I'll have more time again!

No comments: